background

Saturday, December 5, 2009

when boredom + low self esteem rule u life~

*sigh*
boredom + self esteem took over me again!
haha.
had a great morning.
boring evening.
night? haha. gonna fins something to do.
tomorrow i'm going off to JB to meet up my aunties, uncles and cousins before my sister heading of to the US to continue her studies.
nanti on 25hb Dec pun g jumpa sedara jugak. :P adehh. haha
damn, i'm so busy this holiday~!
on the 13hb Dec i will need to be back to college for feseni camp.
aaargh, i really hate my life u see~!
at the same time i felt a bit of self esteem on certain things.
though i gave a few advices to some juniors, but i myself does not believe in myself either.
so ironic~!
oh well, give motivate me please! *weak smile*

till then, jacob black rocks!

No comments: