background

Monday, December 28, 2009

this is what i felt for myself~!

what does life means to you?
how does you feel about yourself?
have you ever felt small in this big world of yours?
*sigh*
that is what i felt this passed few weeks or for this current month.
i wasn't in myself these days. really not in the mood most of time.
does not felt like hanging out much.. but like to be in an 'alone mood'.
talking with friends indeed a good feeling.
but sometimes in this world, i don't think i have friend who really be there for me. really am not~
raise your hand if you ever be on my side the whole time when i'm down, when i'm crazy, when i'm not myself, when i'm annoying, when i'm became undecided~!
is there anyone who really there for me for the bad and okay moment?
sometimes i doubt there is.
though life makes you understand and experience it.
i'm not one of those who really tough.
i got my moments~!
i can be VERY emotional when i want too!
i can be annoying when i feel like it.
i can be over the top when i like it.
now i don't feel like studying!
yes, u heard me right.
i don't feel like studying anymore.
for not getting good grades in university is very bad for me!
i felt sooo damn not confident!
low esteem overcome me.
computer science is not what i wanted to do.
i have not choice. though these days, people said there is.
for some people, there isn't!
i wanted to do business.
i wanted to be a baker.
i wanted to be anything that is not IT things.
when you're not into something, okay for me, i don't even want to do anything.
but what can i change things that happen to me at this time?
*feeling small indeed*
PS will post on new year aim soon! i am still thinking what is my aim.

2 comments:

natra md.nor said...

Just keep walking honey! Keep walking..
I'm sorry I can't always be there for u..
but know one thing please..
U ARE NOT ALONE..

mynameisqiqi said...

there are times i dun think i can managed my life. i dont know why i'm so damn sad these pass few weeks. i rarely talk much as before. or happy as before. i'm embarassed for not doing well in studies! i did! :(