background

Thursday, June 25, 2009

gone baby gone

*weak*
*happy it's holiday*
*bored*
*loving holiday*
*blur*
*frustrated*

ok ok. haha. move on. can u believe the holiday got only 9 or 10 days left before the semester starts? *sigh* i want more holiday~! cis memang mengada. hahaha. dah ada 2 bulan cuti nak cuti lagi. :D anyway, i practically don't have the mood for the study season at the moment. *LOL* i dont wanna come back to UM. haha. but what to do? my home is practically behind UM itself~! haha. i can even see 10th college from my house. *aqela bengong* huhu.

anyway, i just read a friend's blog. she just came back from Umrah. it reminds me about my Umrah one year ago. exactly a year from the time she went. what she wrote was practically 'indah'~! haha. yeah, because at the time when i went to Mecca and Madinah, i felt completely free, happy. i didn't even think about my life here in KL. haha. it didn't even came up to me for the 2 whole weeks, except when i was going back home already. :p however reading her stories and side of view make me think about the feeling i had a year ago when i went for Umrah myself. what an experience though. :) nice moment and wanted to go again. i have a few places/countries myself that i want to visit in the future. you know, france, italy, korea, finland, indonesia (again~!). hehe.

so, this holiday i kinda have done a few things. i'm not sure of saying that i'm proud that i finished doing it. haha. here some:
serious task: PiTUM booklet.
my brother project booklet. (this one i wanna see the output. its gonna be
turned to be a book)

books that i read: stargirl by jerry spinelli
if u could see me now by cecilia ahern
milkweed by jerry spinelli
the broken bridge by phillip pullman.

movies:
night at the museum 2
state of play

dramas:
boys over flower, korean
bloody monday
ryusei something2. (haha cannot remember the title)
ugly betty season 3 (half way. didn't download another half. hayya..)

okey dokey babes~! i'm lost in translation again. gonna finish here at the moment. am discussing with my brother what time are we going to watch Transformer 2. SHIA!! wait for me~!


here FIND by SS501. my jihu a.k.a kim hyung jool~!

2 comments:

s.y.a.r.q said...

syoknyer dye cuti....
:D

mynameisqiqi said...

hehe. biasa~! :D