background

Monday, May 18, 2009

*i miss someone who i should not have miss*

sigh~! another emo entry. well, another moment i felt emo again. i suddenly miss someone i should not have miss. kenapa tetiba rindu nie? i even counted the days of the last time i talk to him. unbelieveable, but yeah. i did count it! i would not tell how many days but its been weeks. i think~ *LOL* uwaa kenapa tetiba rindu ni~ isk, i should have move on. well i did move on. it just at times i suddenly remember him and this feeling came along, bugging me whether to talk to him either in friendster, ym or others. but i have make my decision to just see how long can i actually forget him. basically how long will i not contact-ing him. just to get over him and stuffs. oh how i dislike my heart when it is this way. cos i felt like a fool~ all i have to tell my heart is **MOVE ON**. there are many other people who is better. ooh STAR TREK! do come filling my brain again. i was just excited about it yesterday. suddenly the loneliness appeared and ruin my mood. hahaha. one of those days~! oh well.. aqela is moving on~
~~(",) hampa hatiku by ungu as well check yes juliet by we the kings song in the background singing to me~! tralalalalala..

No comments: